Englishtown swap

volare 77

Reaction score
Honestly I think that show is on its way out. Especially since they closed track for racing and they tore down the walls, etc. I used to go years ago.

mike2

Reaction score
Its still fun, show cars, lots of stuff to see. Never know what you will find,or meet a contact.I met a vendor at Island Dragway swap, who has aspen/volare parts. he is going to bring some parts down for me. Pack a lunch see some cool cars. Then Carlisle is at end of month

slant6billy

Reaction score
We loved the Englishtown show. We just did the Salem County Show on the 24th of March. It was the biggest in South Jersey yet. And being all makes, the mopar parts were CHEAP!. I got a cap, rotor, coil, and ballast for 10 bucks all new old stock. It marks the beginning of the car season. Shows every weekend. The next big one is Landis Ave in Vineland NJ in June.

Aspen500

Reaction score
You guys be sure to not forget your camera's! Us poor schlep's that are at least a month away from the season starting yet (most likely), need a little pick me up :cool:

slant6billy

Reaction score
You guys be sure to not forget your camera's! Us poor schlep's that are at least a month away from the season starting yet (most likely), need a little pick me up :cool:
We just had a good show today

Back