ESPO springs

Volare4life

Reaction score
So i am looking at getting a new set of rear leafs, thinking of going with espo/springs and things 5 leaf 1" drop, does anyone run those springs, if you do would you please post pics, this is the height i would like to keep, and if they settle a bit i am ok with that, going more pro-touring/ road race

WP_002197.jpg

-Mike

Monkeyed

Reaction score
So i am looking at getting a new set of rear leafs, thinking of going with espo/springs and things 5 leaf 1" drop, does anyone run those springs, if you do would you please post pics, this is the height i would like to keep, and if they settle a bit i am ok with that, going more pro-touring/ road race

WP_002197.jpg

-Mike

I'm not familiar with those, do you have a link? I'm researching springs for mine as well

Volare4life

Reaction score
well i went with the ESPO 5 leaf 1" drop springs, poly bushings every where, new u-bolts and front eye bolts, bump stops, tie rod and ball joint dust boots, $418 shipped (shipping was $78 of that) I will post pics once i get everything installed, also talked to Laura about creating a customer photo gallery for us to show off our rides

-Mike

1973rr

Reaction score
I bought a set from ESPO and am installing right now, great customer service, great product. I would highly recommend them.

Back