Evil asp>

EVIL ASP

Reaction score
hello everyone, Im Jeff and my 79 dodge aspen has been a long road that's finally on the down hill side. I rescued her from a boneyard with clean title, and once she was home a complete tear down ensued.. then the fun began, new front frame rails went in ,followed by floor pans ,trunk pan , full quater panels with the trunk drops. new rocker sills. then sub frame connectors and all new poly suspension and rebuilt the torsion bars as well and the aluminum k member isolators and a manual steering box. I also have installed a 8.75 from a B body with new front hangers from firm feel , and 6 pack hood scoop. .. Im at the point that I have a small area under the dash /cowl to weld in sheet metal and I will be ready to start aligning body panels and shoot it in high build and long block her down . I have been building this car for around 8 years , no rush when cash is flowing I buy parts when work is slow I do some things here and there ..so here's the skinny on what she's going to be manual brake / steering car no heat no air. 408 stroker with reverse manual 727. parts I have stacking up include a hurst billet pistol grip , the Flaming river power to manual coupler, new door and roof seals from steele rubber. I've been buying parts and stock piling shit since day one so its been heaven and hell but I feel im on the down hill side. im going try and get my pics together and get some up tonight and I have to get some off my phone to post .

Aspen500

Reaction score
Do I know you from a different site Jeff? Your project sounds familiar....... 8 years is nothing, lol. Mine sat from late '96 until early '02 and 10 short years later in late '12 it hit the road for the first time in about 16 years.

Yes pics. We need lots and lots of pics!

EVIL ASP

Reaction score
aspen 500, did you belong to marks old site Im making progress.

Last edited:
Back