F-body console lids

Aspen500

Reaction score
I was just browsing ABCMoparts site and saw they have console lids listed for f-body. Says out of stock and no price listed but it is encouraging!

Looks like a commonly needed piece that is always warped, broken, or both, will be available soon, hopefully. Soon as they have them, my order will go in fast as I can type :)

volare 1977

Reaction score
I talked to them at Carlilse a few years back and they acted like they were going to get right on it. I called a year or so later and still nothing. Nothing but crickets.

7T8 Custom

Reaction score
I would guess that if enough people call or email them about wanting new lids that they will see enough interest to actually make them. No company is going to to a run of a product if they think they are only going to sell a half dozen of them.

volare 1977

Reaction score
Pretty sure there is interest but but if they are going to be $400 as was said on another site then many may bale on wanting them.

Ele115

Reaction score
These have been "about to go into production" for at least ten years. Freedom and peace may get here sooner

Autostocks

Reaction score
I send them a note every couple of years expressing my continued interest. Can't hurt, especially if they hear from enough people.

Aspen500

Reaction score
Sounds like they have the mold ready and should go into production in the near future. They're waiting for some steel parts to strengthen the foam and in theory, prevent the warping of the originals from happening. Price not set yet but it'll be worth it (at least to me) to have a perfect console lid. I'm running out of super glue to fix cracks, lol.

DCAspen

Reaction score
When I talked to the owner at Carlisle in July he said he was real close to getting them ready to make

Back