FOR SALE F-Body metal garage/man cave signs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazzil

Reaction score
Contact seller
Ok everyone, I had a small run of metal (aluminum) 9"x12" garage signs made featuring our favorite F-body advertising! See pictures below. Each sign is direct printed with 4 mounting holes already drilled. I will be selling these at Carlise at Carlisle 2018 at the famous F-body vending spots (see map) if you want to prepay and reserve yours, you can PayPal me at Bazzil@verizon.net.
I can deliver to Carlise and save you the shipping. $20 for members, at the show to the public will be $25 each.
map.jpg
b_1978%20Dodge%20Aspen%20Street%20Kit%20Poster-01.jpg
dodge supercoupe.jpg
kitcar big.jpg
78 rr.jpg
1976 rt green.jpg
1977 rt.jpg

7T8 Custom

Reaction score
What about for those of us not able to attend Carlisle? How many different sings are there? Will you ship, and is there a discount if I want one of every different one?

Aspen360

Reaction score
What about for those of us not able to attend Carlisle? How many different sings are there? Will you ship, and is there a discount if I want one of every different one?
The six designs are shown in my post. Yes I can definitely ship. Im giving members $5 off each sign they are $20 each. I’ll ship free to continental US if you get all six.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back