F body wagon in a music video.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I'll have to listen to the song when I'm not standing beside a press.
Cool wagon.....in real life it never would have broken down. :laughing6:

compubert

Reaction score
OH SKIP! That looks just like my car did when I got it ( but no rear deflector, not automatic ) same color though! Great video too... Thanks VERY much. Can't read the badge on the side *Volare I think?*, looks like the trim line is Plymouth not Dodge tho. I recently pulled the rest of mine off as it was crushed and flapping and catching on people. . . I always thought the "trim line" was higher on Plymouth since it was the higher cost car?

compubert

Reaction score
I noticed in the Vidya, smoke seemed to be coming from the passenger side, guessing that was a smoke bomb since there isn't much in that area save the alternator that would be smokin... ;-)

slant6billy

Reaction score
78 or 79 Volare wagon with that color and trim. What throws it off is the 76/77 aspen grille. The hood trim does not work with that aspen grille. I think i saw this wagon for sale years ago on ebay maybe. I remember the mismatched wheels and grille, but can't remember if it was a 79 or 78. Regardless, the message was of faith. Faith had gotten many of us to where we were meant to be going. Hopefully, that wagon lives on.

compubert

Reaction score
It has gotten me further than I would have been without for sure.... My 76 Aspen has a hood trim that drops down to cover the opening in the video, the name holes in the back hatch are sealed - mine are riveted shut not much finesse there. Mine was wrecked by a kid I "loaned" it to for a parts run, and it came back on a flatbed. He got the parts to make it roadable and it became the Volaspen or Aspenlare after I had the new parts on, saw the trim didn't line up too well.. that vid took me back a spell!

Back