Firm Feel rear sway bar mounts

LSM360

Reaction score
I definitely did hear complaints and I believe on Moparts but hopefully it's been corrected. I know they are a good company and I have always been happy with their products, I am just frustrated with the VERY long wait.

Aspen500

Reaction score
The problem probably isn't FF themselves on the t-bars, most likely it's getting a vendor or factory to bend and heat treat them right now. Highly doubt they can do them in house. Don't want to cross a line but, we know who's mainly responsible for delays like that.

LSM360

Reaction score
The problem probably isn't FF themselves on the t-bars, most likely it's getting a vendor or factory to bend and heat treat them right now. Highly doubt they can do them in house. Don't want to cross a line but, we know who's mainly responsible for delays like that.
Haha yes we do. I did get an email back from them yesterday stating they still have their waiting list and that they just haven't had time. Fingers crossed.

LSM360

Reaction score
A rear bar may be just what my car needs. I looked at the FF bar and am curious. How do the links mount to the spring plates? The photo on the site doesn't make it obvious.
I've only driven one civi M body and then went to my AHB and yes, definitely helps with the rear bar. You feel the car start a slight roll in turns and then the rear bar stops it immediately.

Duke5A

Reaction score
I've only driven one civi M body and then went to my AHB and yes, definitely helps with the rear bar. You feel the car start a slight roll in turns and then the rear bar stops it immediately.

Front and rear bars should be matched. I guess it wouldn't be that bad, but adding a rear AHB bar should be complimented with an AHB front. Difference between the two front bars is 1/8". Doesn't seem like a lot, but it is.

Mikes5thAve

Reaction score
Front and rear bars should be matched. I guess it wouldn't be that bad, but adding a rear AHB bar should be complimented with an AHB front. Difference between the two front bars is 1/8". Doesn't seem like a lot, but it is.

Yeah. And so many people not just these cars only add the one bar and ignore the front.

Camtron

Reaction score
I bought cop sway bars off a member on here. The front bar they sent is the same diameter as the stock bar that came on the car. They could have sent me a civilian bar or maybe Chrysler used up the last of their HD bars on some of the civilian models in ‘89.

Duke5A

Reaction score
I bought cop sway bars off a member on here. The front bar they sent is the same diameter as the stock bar that came on the car. They could have sent me a civilian bar or maybe Chrysler used up the last of their HD bars on some of the civilian models in ‘89.
I may have you covered. I'm upgrading the front bar on my car with a 1.25" FF piece. Added weight of the big block needs to be countered. Should be here in a few weeks.

Camtron

Reaction score
Do you know what the bar diameter was? That'll tell whats going on.
Not off hand but, I’ll check when I’m out in the garage next.
I may have you covered. I'm upgrading the front bar on my car with a 1.25" FF piece. Added weight of the big block needs to be countered. Should be here in a few weeks.
That would be awesome. I’ll for sure be on the small block platform for awhile. There’s a whisper in my head saying, add forced induction to the magnum; save the 383 build for a truck. God do I want a ‘76 W100/150.

Back