First timer

doc

Reaction score
Hey everyone i'm a first timer and almost computer illiterate. I have an 80 Mirada that I ordered when i was 18.

80 Aspen RT

Reaction score
Welcome to the site doc. Hopefully you can post some pics of yor car.

mirada80

Reaction score
Hi there Doc,

this is a great place to share information and to see that your not the only one with an interest in these over looked cars. Would love to see some pics and specs on your car.

77kickinaspen

Reaction score
awesome story,i wish i coulda orderd mine.

by no time ull have this computer thing down, at least getting on fmjbodies u will.

High Speed Pursuit

Reaction score
Welcome also...I've got an 80 CMX ordered by the original owner...I'm the second owner...post a photo when u can...check out this site's FAQ link at the top of the page for posting photos or creating avatars...

slant6billy

Reaction score
Welcome in. That must have been something to be able to go into the dealership and pick options (rather than today's locked package with trim levels). Also, grabbing a vehicle with some original design and class. Get some pics of that one owner ride.

Pete

Reaction score
I love those cars. I used to look through the fence at the assembly plant and wish i had one. Enjoy your car.

doc

Reaction score
Yes my dad thought I was crazy and told me I was on my own so I borrowed the money through Chryslers loan company and paid somewhere around 18 percent.

Back