FM,J shorty headers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shorty Thompson

Reaction score
Contact seller
I had these on my 79 Lebaron for a short time . They fit pretty good ! They should be used with a manual steering and console shifter for absolutely no interference issues ;

Photo514.gif

Photo513.gif

Shorty Thompson

Reaction score
Unfortunately no . I didn't think I'd be selling them .I can tell you this , there is plenty of clearance with manual steering box though . Deal goes through . I'll be selling 1 of those too ! And I will take a pic of it in the car mounted up and working . , lol .

Last edited:

6=8Volare

Reaction score
I have a Volare with power steering. These won't clear the pump? I used Shumacher 6 to 8 mounts and the drivers side header hit the cross link using A body headers. It took longer to make the header fit than to put the motor in. And they had to be cut on one tube and re-welded. So I really am interested in the shorties assuming they work with power steering?

Shorty Thompson

Reaction score
I have a Volare with power steering. These won't clear the pump? I used Shumacher 6 to 8 mounts and the drivers side header hit the cross link using A body headers. It took longer to make the header fit than to put the motor in. And they had to be cut on one tube and re-welded. So I really am interested in the shorties assuming they work with power steering?

I will not say for certain , ok . I know they had plenty of clearance with a manual steering box because that's what I had on the car at the time .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back