FNG from Oregon

78doubleR

Reaction score
Hey all I'm Matt and I'm on a bunch of different fmj forums as well as others. figured id join up and see whats up over here. I go by 78doubleR on all the fmj sites.
I've got a 77 aspen se 360/998 t-top car. its a project and its gunna get normal sized quarter windows and make it a superpak clone.
I've got tons of parts for all 76-80 f body stuff so if you're lookin for anything let me know and i'll see what i have.

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Hey all I'm Matt and I'm on a bunch of different fmj forums as well as others. figured id join up and see whats up over here. I go by 78doubleR on all the fmj sites.
I've got a 77 aspen se 360/998 t-top car. its a project and its gunna get normal sized quarter windows and make it a superpak clone.
I've got tons of parts for all 76-80 f body stuff so if you're lookin for anything let me know and i'll see what i have.
Welcome aboard, you may know me. I seem to get around a bit. Whip up some photos of your F-bodies and get them posted Matt. :glasses8:

78doubleR

Reaction score
Oh i know you Eric. lol we've talked quite a bit on moparforums.

heres some pics of my vehicles
my daily:
0117122149.jpg

My conquest:
0203111610.jpg

my 93 dakota pro touring project:
31635340033_large.jpg

My 77 aspen the day i picked it up:
0607111927.jpg

0607111927a.jpg

all 3
0607112022.jpg

qurtuba

Reaction score
Welcome Matt.

That's a great looking Aspen you've got. I'm sure it'll look great superpak'd. Personally I love the look of the SE as it is, elegant, especially in black or dark blue.

Your father's Volare is one mean machine. Is that a Holley Projection system on it?

Bashar

78doubleR

Reaction score
Your Dad has quite a car. What EFI is that?

Thanks! I've put my fair share of blood sweat and tears into it. Its Holley Projection I.

Dang doubleR, your pops ride is a bad boy.

Thank you!

Nice cars, Matt. Welcome to here. Where abouts in OR are you? By what little I can see in the pictures I'm gonna guess Eugene-ish. Close?

Im about 2 hours north of Eugene lol im in the Gresham/Boring area if you know where that is.

Welcome Matt.

That's a great looking Aspen you've got. I'm sure it'll look great superpak'd. Personally I love the look of the SE as it is, elegant, especially in black or dark blue.

Your father's Volare is one mean machine. Is that a Holley Projection system on it?

Bashar

Thanks! Mine is factory PX9 Black and it will stay black. I'm not a fan of these cars being a luxury car. More like a muscle machine. To each their own i guess.
Yes that is Holley Projection. He put it on that 340 in 1992 when he built the car.

Back