FOR SALE/TRADE: FMJ Gas tank - Cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

greymouser7

Reaction score
You guys shouldn't sweat him. I would not have said anything if my skin was thin. I live in a hole in the ocean where we have to figure out how to get along with each other, not kill each other, and rely on each other to survive catastrophes.

Even if 72Dodge insulted my mom & baby, it would not matter. It is only words on the web. We don't have to deal with each other if don't want to. I asked him with the intent to get him to reconsider shipping-it could have been provocative & I am willing to accept any heat. 72Dodge asked if there was any skin in the game-DO YOU WANT TO SHIP THIS THING? Which is a good point. Neither of us are upset. I just thought that I might have incensed him and wanted to do the right thing and apologize. 72Dodge still looks like a straight shooter if I re-read it all. No problem, No big deal. Thanks for wanting to keep the peace, but this hugger mentality that has soaked into our society isn't the answer either. Men should be able to hash out a disagreement-even if it requires calling someone out. The trick is not invest your ego into anything but what is most important in life-how my wife/mom/dad/family/GOD/kids feel about my actions. Even then, if you do what's right, it might not be what ANY of those whom I just mentioned would appreciate.

I don't think it is necessary for everyone to get along, we just have to be civil-and that was plenty civil for me.

-sorry to derail your listing/post brother - I am not at the point where i am ready to tackle my gas tank yet, but it seemed like you were giving this one last huhrah-and if that is the case, I would consider all of the small parts to include the filler neck. I am not sure how my current setup or my plan B (I bought the late 77-89 gas tank from deconstructor Jim {with busline shipping}) will work out -so don't trash it if no one drives in to pick it up-in a few years from now, when I am in your neck of the woods, I'll buy you a budLIGHT!

Last edited:

Mopar_Gods

Reaction score
For what it is worth. I would not ship a gas tank either. I would be afraid that some idiot would blow his self up and then try to sue me for it Lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back