Found a Mopar guy in the Pine Barrens with some cool parts

slant6billy

Reaction score
72 challenger.jpg
Got a line for parts for roadrunninMark's 71 cuda. So he and I jumped in the van with the GPS and ventured into the abyss of South Jersey. We got the GPS error, but then found the dude. He is an old hot rodder from the 60s and 70s. With a field full of parts. He had a 76 4speed f body, but it got scrapped - unfortunately. He had 2 of theses challengers with 8 3/4 and several B body 8 3/4. Dog dish hub caps and wheels and all. a 34 high fender big block plymouth, 62 dart Max wedge - that is a "B" body. The other problem, this was the day after the second storm to hit our area. It was wet and swamp, cold and snowy.......... friggin twilight zone. I could not fathom how much was just sitting there. The guy was really cool. I'll PM his phone number if there is something you may need to ask for. Keep in mind, this guy was very much a mopar guy and eager to keep moparing alive, but he also was not a fool. Again not many F or M or J, but many other mopar items. I'll go back ,but on a warmer dryer day.

72 challenger.jpg

Back