frame rail gas line to fuel filter/pump line hose size

shadango

Reaction score
As an aside, I DID fix the photo of the valve...and now its broke again.

Looks like photobucket changed their policy so now to post a picture on another website you have to pay. Thats something new.....I guess that means that every picture I have ever posted on any website for years is now broken.

Nice.

Looking for another site to host pics now.

volare 77

Reaction score
Yes, there are a ton of people with pics disappearing. I had heard they want payment now. I post my pics from my computer. I use microsoft paint and size and crop them.

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
You used Permatex?

My cell phone takes pictures that are 5,312 x 2,988, which means the pictures are 5+ Megabyte in size (or so). Too large to Email – for it sucks my data limit dry in no time.

What I do is I have a SanDisk 32GB thumb drive appearing device that has a USB-3 plug on one end and a smaller USB (MicroUSB?) that slides out on other end. Part Number might be BM170325687D.

It copies pictures pretty darn quick to it. I can then plug it into computer, crop pictures as necessary in MS Paint, then reduce size down either 2,500 x 1,406 or to 2,000 x 1,125, before I post 'em.
I can post the full size picture, but the forums will automatically reduce the viewable (and downloadable to you) size down.
Also, it takes forever to download full size pictures.

I generally leave my original pictures untouched and add an “A” and end of my picture name, for me to know this is a modified picture.
BudW

shadango

Reaction score
You used Permatex?

BudW

Yep...I use permatex for any water or fuel fittings/hoses....been doing that since forever.....

Photobucket was a nice way to be able to easily upload photos from my phone and access ANYWHERE and then link to anywhere. They want $400 I believe a year now if you want to be able to post a link on another site to one of your pictures...... Sorry, not happening. I am looking into other services. I realize that eventually anything free costs money.....but $400 a year? NO WAY.

shadango

Reaction score
Just got back from Carlisle.......good trip overall. Battery in the barracuda decided to take a dump the morning we were leaving so that put us an hour behind.....but no issues in any of the 3 vehicles on the way up or back.

Good trip......kiddo got another set of steel cop rims for winter use.....picked up an entire 80 Volare from grill/headlights/end caps for $40......the headlight buckets look rotted but the rest isnt bad. The rubber flap is better than his -- no pitting.....and the chrome on the grill is fair.....its abackup in case he ever has a front end boo boo.....till then it will make a nice wall decoration in his room I guess....LOL

Picked up a few odds and ends like clips etc....but nothing else great.....

Carlisle isnt the same magical place that it was to me when I first went there.....seems like most people want waaaaaaaaay too much for thier old rusty stuff, and the vendors selling new stuff aren't offering many "event specials" like they used to.....I can buy the same stuff from them online......I guess you save a little shipping. Some were charging state sales tax...

All I know is I got NOTHING for me and the barracuda......although I di get a couple nice cuda prints for the wall.

But still...I wanted to find a gold mine of parts......LOL....

volare 77

Reaction score
At one time I would excited about looking for parts at Carlisle. Now it`s just pretty much a walk through and a quick look. Most of the good parts and deals have dried up. I had a family emergency come up and didn`t get a chance to go.

shadango

Reaction score
Picked this up --- only $40..... good backup for the kiddo..... just in case he needs a grill etc....

35979689896_d57d475651_z.png
20170717_195022 by dave dave, on Flickr

Last edited:

volare 77

Reaction score
Don`t get me wrong. There is still good stuff out there but it takes a lot more work to find it. LOL

Back