Front Split Bench Seat And Center belt

Mopar_Gods

Reaction score
Anyone by chance know the measurement or length for the two center belts on a front split bench seat. I have three measurements 8" 11" or a 20'' floppy. Since my car had buckets and I had to replace them with a original front bench seat I have no clue. I do know that I still have the factory holes on the floor hump though. Anyone have a picture with a split bench seat installed with center belts?. Here is a picture of the seat. Thank You.

Screenshot (843).jpg

Screenshot (843).jpg

Last edited:

77volare

Reaction score
Anyone by chance know the measurement or length for the two center belts on a front split bench seat. I have three measurements 8" 11" or a 20'' floppy. Since my car had buckets and I had to replace them with a original front bench seat I have no clue. I do know that I still have the factory holes on the floor hump though. Anyone have a picture with a split bench seat installed with center belts?. Here is a picture of the seat. Thank You.

View attachment 12161
I would say that in most cars. The center belt male and female. Bolt together with passengers female belt and drivers female belt. Meaning male center on same bolt as drivers female and female center with female passengers. Or vice versa. I would go look but its cold and dark. If it dont help you let me know, i will look in the morn. I do need driver belt if you have.

77volare

Reaction score

View attachment 12161
I misread you. I will measure tomorrow for you

Mopar_Gods

Reaction score
It would depend on the hump and where the standard factory holes have been made. I had a brain fart. Thank You.

Back