gallery

polish aviator

Reaction score
just started here,have been on FABO before.trying to share some great pics of my cordoba from lebanon valley.not having much luck,though.

doba pic 3.jpg

doba pic 1.jpg

doba pic 2.jpg

polish aviator

Reaction score
just started here,have been on FABO before.trying to share some great pics of my cordoba from lebanon valley.not having much luck,though.
OK.....this works here but not in vpic gallery??..I think its time to go outside and play with my 87 d-100...I've been messing with this for an hour now.............

efriedrich

Reaction score
Welcome, very nice Cordoba you have there, how fast are you running. What have you done for chassis mods, what engine, ect.

polish aviator

Reaction score
14.70's with the stock 318, now it has a 360 LA engine with magnun RT cylinder heads. Dyno'd 300 horse at the rear wheels. Haven't been to the track yet with the new engine, too much to do. Will keep you posted.

polish aviator

Reaction score
well...here's how she runs!

:icon_super:OK...FINALLY got to lebanon valley dragway for the Mopars at the Valley race. The car went 12.83 @ 104 MPH. Very pleased since we drove the car the 50 miles to the track,swapped tires,had FUN all day and drove it home only using about 7 gallons of gas!! anybody know if I can post the videos of the runs?

Last edited:

Mroldart2u

Reaction score
Yep vids are allowed, its the next to last icon if you use quick reply... Just post its url...

Back