gas tank fill gromett

Bill Park

Reaction score
I need a new grommett and likely the flex hose piece but the listing are not good any suggestions?

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
I need a new grommett and likely the flex hose piece but the listing are not good any suggestions?

The rubber grommet for fuel tank (to fuel filler pipe) is the above mentioned part # 4002010 and is still available from Chrysler new (or eBay or other locations). Just put that part number in Google and look around.

I'm not sure about the "flex hose piece". Can you take a picture of it and post here so we know what you are asking for, please?
BudW

Bill Park

Reaction score
The rubber grommet for fuel tank (to fuel filler pipe) is the above mentioned part # 4002010 and is still available from Chrysler new (or eBay or other locations). Just put that part number in Google and look around.

I'm not sure about the "flex hose piece". Can you take a picture of it and post here so we know what you are asking for, please?
BudW
There is a rubber joiner on my tank fill between the tank insert and thepiece that attaches to the body seems the same as my 88 w150 had

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
What year, make and model car?
I was wondering that, as well.

This is from my '80 parts manual:
Screenshot 2021-09-10 163502.png

F-body: the metal fuel filler neck is screwed into the quarter panel.
M-body: there is a black plastic "breakaway" filler (part 13, above) between the metal filler neck and quarter panel.
is that plastic filler what you are referring to?

Back