Great Web Site

Pete

Reaction score
Hey everyone. its nice to find a site dedicated to these cars. Ive had 1 Diplomat , 1 Volare, 2 Cordoba's 2 Mirada's,and 2 Fifth Ave's. Right now i have an 01 Grand Caravan, 81 Cordoba , 80 Mirada. Ive actually given the Mirada to my 14 yr old son. he loves all these cars too. We're just finishing that car now . I have lots of plans for the Cordoba next . I would like to put a 5.9 magnum in and change it over to an LS . I have all the body parts to do it. We even have a t shirt that was given out on the first day of production for the launch of the Mirada and Cordoba in plant 3 and a few other lunch pail parts!

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Welcome.
fantasy_island_1978-show.jpg

fantasy_island_1978-show.jpg

mirada80

Reaction score
Welcome aboard, great to see more people on here, Love to see some picture od the cars.

Pete

Reaction score
Im very sure ill be taking Dr. Lebaron's dippy home . a few fifths and a diplomat in detroit junkyards for parts. they just got an 80 volare 4 dr. in . i robbed the engine harness $2.50 such a deal .

Pete

Reaction score
i have a love for hometown built cars. The first parts car i ever bought was a 72 Satellite Custom wagon . Loaded car. a/c pw cruise am/fm etc.

Pete

Reaction score
Went to Autorama in Detroit today , lots of muscle Mopars there . took my son Lucas and his friend Kyra. these two kids love Mopars . Proof if you start them young they will follow the right path!

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
Pete made it.
My kind of Mopar guy with a son wearing a Mopar hat.
Wife had a Dead Wings jacket on, so she'll watch hockey. That's always good.
I sold him the 81 Dip 2dr.

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
I'm very happy the 2dr dip found a good home.
I'm even happier to find it a good home.
I was getting VERY close to parting and sending the remains to the wreckers.
But you don't see 81 2dr Diplomats up for sale.
If it was a F, I might have passed, because I can get an F.

LucasG

Reaction score
My dad and I brought the 1981 Diplomat home safely. We sprayed a little brake clean in the carb and she roared to life. We plan on leaving it a Super Six. Maybe even a red interior? But now we just have to focus on what we have now. Thanks Dr Lebaron!

Last edited:

Pete

Reaction score
got the 81 dippy home safely and in a spot in the driveway. had to play Tetris with all the cars but we got her in . Dr Lebaron treated me pretty fair on my purchase . Will a mirada steering column fit in it ? I have a couple of consoles and a steering column without shifter from a parts mirada . i even got the steel brackets that were welded to the trans hump for the console.

Back