Greetings from Arizona! Phoenix Graphix Decals & Stripes

Reaction score
Hello!

Phoenix Graphix is proud to be a sponsor here on ForFMJBodiesOnly.com - We hope to be a great resource for anyone here looking to do some restoration and is in need of quality, licensed decals and stripes! Here is a little bit about our company and what we have to offer you:

We are the world’s largest manufacturer of Licensed Restoration Decal, Stripe and Stencil Kits for muscle cars, trucks and jeeps. We have been revolutionizing the industry for over 27 years by providing the most accurate and user-complete licensed decal systems, and we will match any competitor’s price offering the same quality and content.
At Phoenix Graphix we use only Automotive Grade material; 3M & Avery High Performance, Premium Grade 2ml vinyl. Furthermore, other manufactures provide stripes with deviations that may not be immediately noticeable. When you discover inaccuracies will you feel as good about your car as if it were correct? Be assured of the highest quality, most accurate & complete product available for your vehicle. Phoenix Graphix provides officially licensed decals. Why take the risk to save a couple bucks from an unknown supplier? Even major Hollywood motion picture producers trust Phoenix Graphix for the silver screen – Buy your decals and stripes from a name you can trust!

We are happy to be part of the community here on ForFMJBodiesOnly.com and we will do our best to respond as soon as we can to any questions, comments or concerns posted in the forums, but if you need a more prompt response please give us a call and our knowledgeable Sales staff will be happy to help you!
Thank you for stopping by and visiting our thread.

Last edited:

R/T Mirada

Reaction score
I used your stencils on my 73 Camaro, they turned out well. Too bad there wasn't any graphix offered on the Mirada

Reaction score
Nice! I'm glad the stencils worked out for you!
Keep checking back with us on that Mirada, we are always looking to offer new kits in the future!

8d5 AHB

Reaction score
I'm doing a '72 Scamp that will be getting a 340. Would like to put a pair of the smaller 340 badges on the fender below the "Scamp" decals- I know it's not stock, but really only car people will know that and it adds to the vibe.
How much for those badges?

Reaction score
Well, we don't carry anything for the '72 Scamp--but you might be able to use the 340 fender decals we offer for a 1972 Road Runner.
You can see them in this picture here: http://www.phoenixgraphix.com/p-d/1972rr.php (they are small and you can see them in the top right corner of pic).
The pair is priced at $29 and they are available in Reflective Black or Reflective White.
Please give us a call if you have any questions about these.
I hope this helps!
Thanks

Back