GVWR AND GAWR FOR SUPER COUPE

moparbill

Reaction score
I'm looking for the GVWR, GAWR FRONT and REAR Info. on the VIN door sticker. I'm trying to replace the missing one on my door.

Wingin It

Reaction score
hope this helps....

IMG_5819.JPG

XfbodyX

Reaction score
Wing your first is 5005 I have better pics prior to your ownership. Long before the repaint.

4955/2560/2545
4955/2440/2525
5075/2495/2630

There are many possible combos, ac vs non ac, seat type, level of interior/trunk insulation, spare tire, batch, 3 possible fonts used.... blah blah... you can take a stab or find the commonality of the batches made, made for export door tags have a special notation and also the I on the fender tag vs the U ... I explained further in the PM I sent.

Last edited:

XfbodyX

Reaction score
He needs actual weights from other SC cars or at the very least kit cars since everybody style is unique to how they are broke down. Even the F with the smaller 7 1/4 axle gives themselves away by the door vin tag and the rear springs as well by the low overall weights, its a goofy system. But its much easier with the limited cars that were at least produced in batches because they vary in just a few simple ways vs the whole option list. Coupes will have things in common sedans wont and then to the wagons.

Thats why at a glance you can learn so much about an original car that the fender tag dont show.

Back