Had to get a mutt

slant6billy

Reaction score
My friends dad was moving and his 3 yearold mutt need a home. Before I brought the dog home I had to notify my homeowners insurance. They asked what breed. I said mutt and unknown. They asked if the dog was aggressive. This is like the car insurance company asking if my Plymouth is fast or if I plan to drive it aggressively.

So the dog has some attitude issues. It dislikes anything with fur and any man who's a man including me. It digs my kids and wife- they are in charge of feedings. This dog is smart. It won't let me near my wife or kids. They can come to me, but I can't go to them. I had to buy those stupid "Beware of dog" signs and 30 foot of 5/8 chain. Damn dog hates the camera too. I did say he has attitude. He doesn't bark at all, but has howled at the moon a bit. Part wolf? 130 pounds of attitude with teeth! Can't wait for the first ride in the Plymouth with this dog appropriately named Shred

brotherGood

Reaction score
Sounds kinda like my dog. Lab/husky mix that flat out hates me..but loves my wife. He'll be 10 months On the 24th and already is a strong 50 lbs. And he doesn't relax..like, ever..lol

Back