Headliner Color Selection

88_AHB

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Was looking to see if anyone else here had the same color interior as my car does? I was mainly curious to see if the headliner's fabric is the same color, as the rest of the interior pieces or lighter/darker. I didn't want to go with something that would look off or incorrect. I've included a few pics of my interior door panels.Thanks

thumbnail_IMG_0751.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0752.jpg

88_AHB

Reaction score
Anyone have pictures of their taupe color interior similar to my 88? Wanted to get a idea on how the headliner is compared to the rest of the interior.

Hayzoos

Reaction score
My LeBaron had that color interior. I think the headliner was about the same color or only slightly lighter. I used a lighter color to replace it and nobody ever said a word about the headliner. I figure they never noticed or were just being polite. That was about 30 years ago so hafta account for some memory fade.

kkritsilas

Reaction score
My 1980 Cordoba Crown has a similar colour interior that I think Chrysler called "Champagne". I can't for sure say it is exactly the same, but it is close, mine possibly being a little bit lighter.

Back