Hello everybody!

R/T Mirada

Reaction score
Had a similar experience with my 73 Camaro cost more to go to Sacramento and get it, than the car did. But that is a whole other horror story. Youngtown is a tiny town west of Grand off of 111th Ave, sandwiched between El Mirage and Sun City.
Las Cruces was a long drive but it was some good hanging with "the old man" time" plus he like hanging things he does for me over my head with phrases like "The old man was there for you!"
Fortunately my Mirada was a running and driving vehicle with transmission issues, but I already has a parts car lined up that I have been raiding to replace tha many missing and damaged bits and parts. Like the drivers door handle that just crapped out on me last week, I know a guy who is selling a 82 running and driving Cordoba for about a grand that would make a great parts vehicle for you. He is hard up for cash so you might be able to get it for a few hunderd less. When he was asking a grand it, still had the Kelsey hayes wheels on it but now that I have those you should be able to chew him down another 2 or 3 hundred.

Here's the craigslist post for the same car

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/3608865156.html

This is the same ad he posted several months ago, the body is solid, the seats are a mess windshield cracked and the overstufed landau top had several holes in it after looking at the car I told him the highest i could go was a grand but I was really looking for a Mirada the next day I got a text that he would take a grand if I was still interested.

Last edited:
Back