hello everyone

Reaction score
hello i was told to come over here from a bodies they said i might have some luck over here lol
lookin for 7 1/4 rear axles im in ohio
thanks benny

Mroldart2u

Reaction score
hello i was told to come over here from a bodies they said i might have some luck over here lol
lookin for 7 1/4 rear axles im in ohio
thanks benny

I have no extras, but I'm sure ya can find someone who does... and ya might also try slantsix.org also...

:wave: Welcome to the site and even if its an A a pic would be cool...

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
I have no extras, but I'm sure ya can find someone who does... and ya might also try slantsix.org also...

:wave: Welcome to the site and even if its an A a pic would be cool...
Oldy don't steer him to another site on his first post. Give us a try for a while, someone will have one of those they are dieing to get rid of. :wave:Welcome aboard.

joeblo

Reaction score
I think I have one, but thats a long drive. I live above Pittsburgh PA. Is this a 7 1/4? Came in my 1980 /6 Diplomat.

DSC02298.jpg

BHA43

Reaction score
What are you needing them for? I was selling them to a guy bu Chicago years ago that was making trike kits for Gold Wings. They were more common in my yard then & I would save up a dozen or so & give him a cal. He also used Omni frt susp. They also were going to the Cub Cadet garden tractor pulling guys. They could machine them to fit in the Cub housing! I have a few left. I am in Iowa.

Reaction score
yea they are for cub rears i got into pulling a few years ago and started using them ironic growing up with mopars all my life throwin them away cause in the car they where junk but to a cub they are like a 8 3/4 lol any how i build cub pullers on the side

Reaction score
any way depending on the quantity and the cost may be willing to drive a distance to pick them up just let me know
thanks benny

joeblo

Reaction score
If you want the one I got, come and get it. It is no longer as clean as it was in the picture, its been sitting in the yard for some time now. I'm in Callery PA 16024.

BHA43

Reaction score
bha43 were at in iowa are ya

Iowa Falls, right in the middle! Interested in a Stock 16 hp ready to go? Me & my kid built pullers years ago. Mine was scratch built with v-4 motorcycle motor his a wide frame with newer fiberglass hood & all the good stuff from Super Cub!

Back