Hello Mopar Fans .. Newbie here. Also Happy 4th of July to everyone!!!

tallhair

Reaction score
Hi I'm a newbie and know almost nothing about these cars except for the memories of the few early 80's Cop Car Diplomats my Dad had. I am a Mopar guy though and have been since before I was driving going way back. My first car was a 70 RR (still have it but it needs TLC) and I've primarily owned Mopars my entire life. A, B, and C's. Mostly B's though.

I Have a few parts my father left behind I need to move on so I'll post them in the for for sale area .. but I don't know exactly what the are worth so any suggestions, offers, PMs, etc will be appreciated.

I'll update my profile but I'm in in the STL metro area on the Illinois side and the parts are presently near Salem, IL but I could bring them over to where I live if more convenient

Happy 4th everyone :)

Bryan

Last edited:

tallhair

Reaction score
Thanks everyone .. I appreciate the warm welcome. Look forward to learning a little and hopefully contributing how/where I can.

tallhair

Reaction score
Well guys I was really busy working on the my car last summer and have been trying to clear out some parts and am half-assed organized at least in an approach .. not meaning my stuff is organized, so I'll be posting some pics over in the for sale section. I've got a lot of various Mopar parts so where there's interest I'll get good pics and description and answer every question or PM and focus my attention there first. I'll even promise to get the rear cover off that 8.25 rear and get some good pics

Seriously please feel free to PM or comment if I'm doing something wrong or asking too much. I'll be doing the best I can and will do what research I can to price these parts fairly but I need to make some $ to pay some bills and work on my car. Everything will be negotiable and I am or feel like I am approachable. So if it's just too much make me a fair offer because you will probably know better on the Dippy specific stuff what is fair than me.

I hope it's OK on some items to ask for suggestions if I can't figure out a ballpark but I promise to at least do some google-ing to find out on my own but that don't mean I'll be right so like I said let me know.

Last edited:

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Well guys I was really busy working on the my car last summer and have been trying to clear out some parts and am half-assed organized at least in an approach .. not meaning my stuff is organized, so I'll be posting some pics over in the for sale section. I've got a lot of various Mopar parts so where there's interest I'll get good pics and description and answer every question or PM and focus my attention there first. I'll even promise to get the rear cover off that 8.25 rear and get some good pics

Seriously please feel free to PM or comment if I'm doing something wrong or asking too much. I'll be doing the best I can and will do what research I can to price these parts fairly but I need to make some $ to pay some bills and work on my car. Everything will be negotiable and I am or feel like I am approachable. So if it's just too much make me a fair offer because you will probably know better on the Dippy specific stuff what is fair than me.

I hope it's OK on some items to ask for suggestions if I can't figure out a ballpark but I promise to at least do some google-ing to find out on my own but that don't mean I'll be right so like I said let me know.

Don't ever worry about asking too many questions.
That's how we learn and this is a damn good place to learn.
I ask crazy questions all the time.

And if you need a ballpark on what somethings worth just post a thread asking for suggestions in the General section....then when you have an idea what you want for said part then you can post your ad.

We're here to help....that's what this place is all about. :toothy1:

tallhair

Reaction score
Thanks Capt Caravelle .. I just posted what I think is a quarter wave antenna. I'm good if I'm under and if I'm over let me know.

NoCar340

Reaction score
...time files :)
Space, on the other hand, computerized all its records back in the late '90s. :icon_biggrin:

Happy anniversary, dood! Among all those M-body squad parts, do you by chance have front/rear swaybars lying around? I accidentally tossed a rear one a couple of years back, and would like to upgrade the front of the Imperial.

tallhair

Reaction score
Space, on the other hand, computerized all its records back in the late '90s. :icon_biggrin:

Happy anniversary, dood! Among all those M-body squad parts, do you by chance have front/rear swaybars lying around? I accidentally tossed a rear one a couple of years back, and would like to upgrade the front of the Imperial.

I will keep an eye out but I haven't seen one brother and thanks !!!

P.S. Dude is speed dude :)

Screen-Shot-2012-12-05-at-4.46.51-PM.jpg

Last edited:
Back