Help Hunting for lost lil Red Road chicken

airlifter141

Reaction score
Cabot ,Ark,,formerly of wichita falls Texas
Fellow Moparians, Notibly those of F Body descent. I am attempting to follow where a 76 road runner ended up, I know it may have met the death of destruction but i gotta know. I ordered it new from germany ,picked it up in jersey and came home to texas, crosseyed girl ran redlite in 79 causing front to be replaced, I had already changed out rear axle to 69 8 3/4 ,w 355s, it was a 318 2bbl, 4spd o/d, spitfire orange w/ black canopy top,duals out at back tires, a young airman from wisconsin bought itand was assigned to south carolina, anyone who may help in the trail of tears please shooty me a message or email, My sons are the F and B body ones now with the collection of 7 total , please this car was the one that got them started in the family,, qmt4878@aol.com or on here , Thanks to all of the Pentastar family of horsepower.. Don

65 Dartman

Reaction score
Can't help you with your search - But interesting name you picked out - you wouldn't have been associated in some capacity with the C141s would you? During my AF career (long distance radio operator), I've talked with every 141 and C5 ever built (and probably every Buff, 135, SR-71 and U2 as well!).

airlifter141

Reaction score
65Dartman., Sending you a Salute , from one blue suit to another, my AF time ended in 2006 after a 34 year ride and yes the dollar41 was my girlfriend, first in southeast asia and later in germany, absoulutely loved that bird and cried when they started cutting them up at the boneyard (davis monthan )arizona.. I probably talked with you a few times in crossing the big water flights,,I was also ramp control at frankfurt germany(atoc),, thanks brother for the inspiration to a busted up ol troop. Don

klb6469

Reaction score
Dont know if its the car your asking about. But, there is a car here in southeast wisconsin ( oakcreek) that has all of the equipment minus the top. Will see if I can get pics. Dont know if its your old car, but worth a shot.

klb6469

Reaction score
Sure am. My wife does'nt like the RoadRunner or the R/T either. But she does'nt have to like them, because there not hers. But once they are finished, and she rides in one, I think her thoughts will change.

qurtuba

Reaction score
Oooooh this is better than any soap opera. I really hope it turns out to be airlifter's car. I'm following this thread closely.

airlifter141

Reaction score
qurtuba thanks,,I'm not trying to make a soap opera, just kinda of a last wish think on a short bucket list. Once you get an attachment to a special car or truck they stay with you, all the dragsters i run thru the years and muscled up mopars the Lil Red was as special as the first time ,nope better... thanks ,,Don

Back