Hey all!

mopower76

Reaction score
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Im new to FMJO but not F,M & J bodies, matter of fact I just got another one today!
I've had a few Volaries (including "Petty Blue" if any of you remember that 77 Roadrunner) and always wanted a Diplomat... Now I have one!
(I'm in line for a matching Marada CMX also if the wife doesn't leave me!) And it is a well cared for vehicle with No Rust!!! Paint is faded and has some dings, but what a well cared for car! Cloth interior is about perfect except for the headliner I will be replacing.
Hope you guys dig it as much as I do. I'll be posting questions in other areas as I want to get modifications started!
Drove the Dip back 3 hours at 80-85 MPH (no effort at all!) and was like driving a couch! I always forget how comfortable these cars are. Had to ditch the wire wheel covers as soon as I got back and tossed on the Cop Cars and 69 Dog Dish for that right look.
Thanks in advance for having me and Mopar to ya!!!

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
The 85 mph speedometer sucks at 85 mph.
A cop 125 helps.

Same as me, those 25 pound spoke wonders HAVE to go.
But don't toss them yet, because remember dog dishes where junk at one time and now they go for money.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
The 85 mph speedometer sucks at 85 mph.
A cop 125 helps.

Same as me, those 25 pound spoke wonders HAVE to go.
But don't toss them yet, because remember dog dishes where junk at one time and now they go for money.

I'm sure it goes past 85.
I know my Canuck one goes past 140k.

20151122_114434-1.jpg

Darth-Car

Reaction score
Welcome to the group. That is a fine looking machine. Put the wire covers back on. It gives it more of a sleeper look, and less attitude.

-Wire caps rule!:)

Back