High speed Dog Curbing

slant6billy

Reaction score
My budy Mark (with the convertible Stang GT) needed a big C clamp to re-shoe the brakes on his Stang. So I ran the Volare' over to his place with clamp and My quick changing brake skills (Youtube video). While there, some yuppie woman walking her dog dropped the doggie doodoo bag across the street on Mark's neighbor's lawn. Now, Mark is going pretty good at the brakes and has cars boxed in. His wife gets all pissed and fired up that this yuppie chick just drop the dog poop and kept walking (apparently this has been a recurring problem with the yuppie hipsters in the big development next road over).

So, I've known Mark's wife since 1979. She asked for my Volare's keys to "chase down the bitch with the dog". Now I have faith she can drive, but the drag radials might be a bit much and I don't think the car can handle a pissed off woman like that. So I offer the drive her to confront the woman.

She goes and grabs the doggie poop bag and gets in the Volare' .... WTF just happened?
We go racing through the yuppie development - all big mansions. She is screaming her head off. She was not expecting that torque hit and the ripping G force like that.
She almost got car sick, but I think it was the dog poop smell.

We did not find the doggie poop curb violator, but what a ride....

And I was looking for a good ol cat fight on a Sunday........Still was fun though. I put about 50 gray hairs on my budy's wife head after that ride. HAHAHA.

80 Aspen RT

Reaction score
This woman dropped the bag on purpose???
Wow, that's a bunch of sh** ....literally.

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds like a legit reason to make and use a poop cannon (if there is such a thing – for, um, fertilizing those hard to reach reasons, only).

slant6billy

Reaction score
I just can't believe the nonsense people do with dodo

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
We are only trying to help you, with your “outreach” problem.

slant6billy

Reaction score
MustangMark's wife still has the anger over the dog doo and the gray streak in her hair from that ride. She will never get in a Volare with me again

Back