Hot Rods and Harleys car show

Aspen500

Reaction score
This coming Saturday is Hot Rods and Harleys show at HD of Wausau. It's only about 5 miles south of where I live at the Cedar Creek interchange. Car shows aren't really my thing but what the heck. To be honest, I have zero interest in bikes but you have to take what you can get, right?

Unfortunatley, and just friggin' typical, see the 7-day forecast. Notice anything about Saturday? T-storms highly likely. Son of a...........Chances are, if I go (unless the weather makes a huge change) it'll be with my Dakota as a spectator only. Stupid Wisconsin weather.....................

2015HotRods.jpg

june 16 2015.jpg

Aspen500

Reaction score
Well,,,,,,,,,,,,here's a pic form the car show, NOT. Actually it's out the back door of my house but you can see why I'm not at the show. Chances are, it's not much of a show today anyways. Very bummed.............:disgust:

DSCF0005.jpg

slant6billy

Reaction score
sucks. We had perfect weather last weekend, but this one - NOPE. I'm still processing photos and video from last weekend.

Aspen500

Reaction score
The show was scheduled to be from 10am to 3pm. Guess about what time the clouds broke up and it dried out? Yep, right around 3pm. Really???????????? That is so typical.........................:angry7:

Aspen500

Reaction score
Here to Dubuque? Roughly 4 hours away.

Figures,,,,,,,,,,wake up this morning and there's not a single cloud to be seen.

I guess there's show today but it's right in the middle of downtown Wausau and I don't feel comfortable driving my car there.

Last edited:

Aspen500

Reaction score
I suppose a car show photo is in order of some sort. This is a small show going on today over (or is that up, across?) in downtown Wausau on the so called "400 Block". Pic is from a camera on one of the buildings down there. Just my opinion but, not really an ideal location given the available area to put the cars and fighting traffic to get to the middle of downtown in the first place (basically a PITA).
Anyways, here it is.

dt show later.jpg

Back