How many Town & Country's

BulletBob

Reaction score
How many T&C's are here? Here's a 79 that a buddy of mine & I picked up a week ago with almost 24K How many in black?

SAM_3558.JPG

SAM_3564.JPG

SAM_3579.JPG

Last edited:

ramenth

Reaction score
My sister had a '78 in pea green. Looked like the Family Truckster. :laughing7:

I loved it!

BulletBob

Reaction score
So far you are the only one on this site.

I already know that feeling! LOL

There's quite a story about the events leading to the purchase of this car.

Roughly a year ago I showed up to open shop & there was this wagon in my parking spot the guy. I looked it over & said "Daamn this thing is clean!"
I went on & kinda kept an eye out for the guy with the wagon.(He had went across the way to another business)
I soon approached him & we talked a minute & I offered to buy it on the spot. He of course declined. I worked in Corvette Dealership as a Manager & mechanic & told him to remember to take this car back to where all the Vettes are & get paid when you change your mind.

I see his ad with no pics on the CL 8 months later NO PHONE # so I email & get no response He lists it for numerous times I email most of those times watching the price drop.
I'm cruising the CL & see it again for $1500 ZOOM! there goes another email!
I'm searching around for parts to fix the other wagon & lo & behold there's the elusive wagon again I messaged him on that forum & sent him my #. I had my buddy shoot him an email.. He calls & we talk again & he ain't connecting me with anything I've been explaining to him & all he say's is I've got 2 other guys wanting this car & I can't promise you that it'll be here on Saturday. We go by & buy the car & he remembers me from the Corvettes. When we go to leave he says "I'll have to email these other 2 guys & let them know it's sold"
I laugh & say "I'll be waiting on that one" He looks at me Crazy

Later that night he replies to his ad & gives thanks & such & then I reply. Then he puts 2 & 2 together

Back