I am a 48 year old proud Grandfather....

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
My 22 year old daughter went through her nine months with little to no difficulties...but the baby did not want to come out.....she was about a week over due and the baby was too big for her body to handle..thus comes the scheduled c-section today...the father has come around to the idea and someday they may get married but that will be another time...he did step up and was there the whole time even through the surgery...one bad pic but she is healthly and I have a warm feeling inside that I haven't for a long time...at least I won't be 80 when she is twenty...I will get some better pictures tomorrow but this is the best for the baby's first day in this world...

IMG00780-20110601-1800.jpg

crayzcuda

Reaction score
Congratulations Grandpa!!! Glad to hear both are doing good.

Wylde1

Reaction score
Cooooooooooooooooooooooool.

A shiny new bundle of joy :angel2: to spoil rotten...... and then hand back to mommy. lol Way to go. :eusa_dance: Best wishes to the cast, crew and supporting roles of everyone involved in ?????? HEY!!! We didn't get a name?!???

I've got no kids or grand kids (that I know of ) but I'll celebrate with y'all anyways. :hello2:

Wylde1.

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Cooooooooooooooooooooooool.

A shiny new bundle of joy :angel2: to spoil rotten...... and then hand back to mommy. lol Way to go. :eusa_dance: Best wishes to the cast, crew and supporting roles of everyone involved in ?????? HEY!!! We didn't get a name?!???

I've got no kids or grand kids (that I know of ) but I'll celebrate with y'all anyways. :hello2:

Wylde1.
Aisley Grace

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score

Roadrunner360

Reaction score
Congratulations! Gives me a good reason to smoke a good cigar today! Best of wishes to all!

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score

crayzcuda

Reaction score
Is that cute, little bundle of joy having you begging for mercy already? Or is it all that estrogen you have at your house now? LOL.

Back