I am giving up on trying to find Help,,

airlifter141

Reaction score
Cabot ,Ark,,formerly of wichita falls Texas
I usually dont close the book on things but I am this time,,I thought all the good moparites up north in wisconsin would have some type of response to my search for the lil red 76 ,but in talking to a few of them I am ashamed to say they were only interested in how cool they looked at the last show or cruise and no interest in offering any help for finding or offering info on what may have happened to a very special 76 road runner,, I will go on and someday i will find another 76 R/R with a 4 speed and If I live long enough to do it ,I will build up another lil red,,BUT it will never go to wisconsin,,sorry I am bitter because of the number of times I as well as others have helped fellow riders an cruisers find /locate or repair their wheels to get home or to locate a certain vehicle cause thats how we are in the south,,-I will regain my composure an not blame the world or wisconsin and apologize to any who are offended but on a old mans bucket list that 76 was at the top,, ok everyone ,I'm sorry for blasting them ,,fire up your ride and lets cruise,,,:oops:

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
I might suggest you hire a PI..he has the time and resources to find your car for you. He can get access to the department of vehicle registration. It really helps if you have old paperwork including the vin number. Dont' give up if it is that important to you or buy another car and paint and build it like you old one before time runs out. :icon_compress:

Last edited:

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
Only so many people live in WI and it's a big place.
Then with rust in those parts, could be gone by now.
I'd think the odds of just finding it out of the blue on a couple Mopar sites would be slim to none at best.

If you have the VIN, run it through DMV.
If you have a feeling you know where it might be, place a C/L and Kijiji ads.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Captain C,, I thank You very much ,,those 2 76 are a good starting place,,I just gotta figure out how to get it back into the US legally without a border war ,,right color and setup to staRT, You guys have given me hope,, THANK YOU

Not a problem Sir,
I like to think we all help each other out.
There's gotta be a way to get her home, if ya really want her.

Keep us posted. :icon_salut:

airlifter141

Reaction score
Cabot ,Ark,,formerly of wichita falls Texas
Special thanks to rich ,I was more than happy to send you a reward for those pics, that was the lil red chiken, well worth the money and use it to buy what you need to fix your a body monster,, i didnt get your on F Body name but you are worthy of calling a friend, enjoy the grand Thanks don

Back