I guess I should introduce myself

slant6billy

Reaction score
Hi Friends,
I joined a while back and kept forgetting to go here. My current car is a titled 79 Plymouth Volare made of various F body cars. It has a history like most do. I've owned it since 1985 off and on. I'm a Mopar guy thru and true. I've got a 1997 Ram SS/T lowered and keystroked for about 400 horsies. A 95 shorty van with cragers, glass packs, front air dam, fold down bed- wife's car actually. My non mope is a 2001 Accord as some of you may know already from my rants. My former mopars: Dad's 83 Fifth, 69 Valiant, 71 dart, 73 grandfury, 95 Neon ACR and 94 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.2 w/ selectable 2WD / 4WD. This site is a great thing. I realized I don't know as much as I thought I did about these Mopars- thanks again Friends. My F body is going through final prep for primer. I went crazy with a wire wheel and hammer to knock the little bit of bad spots out. I re- metaled which I'm no metal man, so it required some glazing of fiberglass to get body lines true. I did the headliner with some 3/16 backless carpet when the board was out of the car. The car has a auto console, but I have 4spd pedals for a clutchflite setup. The motor is an85/86 dippy cop motor w/ some cam work. I need to redo the heater core and get a wiperwash set up. I'm putting a 78 RT grille on it and 78 RT tails- sticking to my custom ways - mildly. Lastly the orange color was too flashy for me so I'm going for the 2005 Ram GoMango Orange as stated before.

F body better shot.jpg

F body drvr side.jpg

Back