Ignition woes....

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
What year and what's the part number on your box? I have a couple but I think they're year specific to a point.

metallicaman0258

Reaction score
Sorry for the low quality. It's night time on a cellphone

20151112_215616.jpg

20151112_215627.jpg

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Charleston WV 25314. I'm willing to pay shipping. I think I have a dual contact distributor lying around I could trade you for

Let me see what the thieves want to ship it. I know you want to be running. I'll try to get on it tomorrow and let you know how much they want to ship. Consider the box a Christmas present. Like I said I've never tested it but it was supposedly working when I got it.

metallicaman0258

Reaction score
I did a shipping quote last night using FedEx and basic ground shipping from Toronto Ontario Canada to Charleston West Virginia United States and with a weight of 5 lbs (just a guesstimate) I came up with about $25. That seems reasonable it being international and all. Even if it is closer than California.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I did a shipping quote last night using FedEx and basic ground shipping from Toronto Ontario Canada to Charleston West Virginia United States and with a weight of 5 lbs (just a guesstimate) I came up with about $25. That seems reasonable it being international and all. Even if it is closer than California.

PM me a mailing address.

Monkeyed

Reaction score
I do shipping and receiving, one of our companies imports from Germany. Usually it goes without a hitch, sometimes customs gets a random bug up their ****, one time we had to wait for almost 3 months while they sat on a box of erasers.

$25 is VERY reasonable, it's cost us over $150 to ship a box to Alaska

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I do shipping and receiving, one of our companies imports from Germany. Usually it goes without a hitch, sometimes customs gets a random bug up their ****, one time we had to wait for almost 3 months while they sat on a box of erasers.

$25 is VERY reasonable, it's cost us over $150 to ship a box to Alaska

Shhhhhhh......I'm hoping this won't be painful.

Monkeyed

Reaction score
Shhhhhhh......I'm hoping this won't be painful.
Going FedEx should be easy peasy, part of our problem was trying to back track what happened to it, there was confusion going to the US Postal Service trying to track down a package sent through DHL, which is the Duetschland something something, basically their post office because there is (or was at least) a branch of FedEx called DHL, completely unrelated to the other. That and I think there were some harmless, but scary looking words on the box if you couldn't read German..

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Going FedEx should be easy peasy, part of our problem was trying to back track what happened to it, there was confusion going to the US Postal Service trying to track down a package sent through DHL, which is the Duetschland something something, basically their post office because there is (or was at least) a branch of FedEx called DHL, completely unrelated to the other. That and I think there were some harmless, but scary looking words on the box if you couldn't read German..

I'm probably just going to go with Criminal (Canada) Post. It's the cheapest. It'll be a bit slow but it'll get there.

metallicaman0258

Reaction score
::marching tune::
O Captain, Captain, Captain Caravelle
You came into my life
And treated me so well! (o so well!)
Installed my new parts and new my car runs extremely well!

Cap, got the LB computer today and just finished the install and it hit first lick. I owe you big time. Thank you oh so much.

For the mountain state,
Steve

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
::marching tune::
You came into my life
And treated me so well! (o so well!)
Installed my new parts and new my car runs extremely well!

Cap, got the LB computer today and just finished the install and it hit first lick. I owe you big time. Thank you oh so much.

For the mountain state,
Steve

Awesome to hear it man.
So glad it was such a cheap fix!
Merry Christmas buddy.

Back