INFO: Direct Connection Racing Manuals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
Ide be willing to help as well if needed if dr cant ,im basically 1 hr from dr so shipping to me would be the same ,,not sure the cost to ship to you though ,you should look into it ,and if you still want them then all should be ok ,but thats alot of shipping costs lol saskatoon to ontario prob $30-$40 then to Finland erk i wouldn't even have a guess ,but i shipped a small box of plastic parts to italy once and it was stupid i remember correct it was around $200 but i think that was express ,, via fed x it was a work thing ,big boss didnt care of cost ,,snail mail im sure would be significally less

Last edited:

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
I just called the guy ,he wasn't home seemed like a work cell to me i explained the situation and asked if he would be willing to ship ,if all shipping and price of books was paid up front ,,if i hear back ill let ya know ,,

Kaitsu

Reaction score
I made a query for Canada Post, I got international parcel option with 85 CAD or Xpresspost international with 147 CAD (5 day arrival guarantee). Those won´t seem as bad as it could. I know the shipping is one hell of an expense compared to the price of product, but you gotta pay for your friendly neighbourhood postman I guess.

kkritsilas

Reaction score
Just a note/warning: Don't believe the Canada Post delivery times, and even with absolutely undeniable proof of not meeting their promises, they will not give you a refund. Personal experience. Wait for overseas will typically be 2-3 weeks, maybe more, and will be blamed on customs in the receiving country.

At this time of the year, don't count on anything being delivered to Europe before the New Year, as the postal service is about to get really, really slow due to the Christmas rush.

Kostas

Kaitsu

Reaction score
Damn, didn´t remember it´s that time of year again... When I ordered a part from Canada on September, it got here under a week when guaranteed. However, it was tracked and I paid my customs myself via internet. These books however aren´t in a rush so I could wait, as long as I got my tracking number. Too bad he hasn´t replied anything to my message, think he thinks I´m some sort of international scam. Hope not though.

Kaitsu

Reaction score
Could you help me out? I get my next salary on 5th, so I cannot make a transaction sooner than that. Hope that the auction won´t go out before that date.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Could you help me out? I get my next salary on 5th, so I cannot make a transaction sooner than that. Hope that the auction won´t go out before that date.

Problem with that is shipping from Sask.-Texas-Finland is going to be more money than shipping from Sask.-Ontario-Finland.

Plus less borders/customs.
That's why I had offered my help.

Maybe photocopy one too.

Sounds like he's waiting on payday Doc.

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
Ya, I understand that part.

Even if Kaitsu sent his end out today, it still would be after xmas before it got here.

If I got these manuals, I'd get them before xmas.

And without the real pricey shipping, Kaitsu wouldn't get the manuals until after xmas anyways,

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Ya, I understand that part.

Even if Kaitsu sent his end out today, it still would be after xmas before it got here.

If I got these manuals, I'd get them before xmas.

And without the real pricey shipping, Kaitsu wouldn't get the manuals until after xmas anyways,

I guess you're just waiting on his go ahead then?

Kaitsu???

BHA43

Reaction score
Forget the shipping scan them & send electronic copies to who ever wants them they are just stapled together individual pages

Kaitsu

Reaction score
Yeah, count me in. It doesn´t need to be before xmas or even before New Year. I don´t know about the copying, aren´t these copyrighted by someone? If Doc is willing to trust me, he could first buy them off from someone else to get them, and then I send my transfer on payday and copy a receipt on Docs email after paying. My bank at fastest can transfer funds in 3-5 days. However, other bank must also handle the action before it shows in Docs account.

BHA43

Reaction score
Whats a little copyright between friends?

Yeah, count me in. It doesn´t need to be before xmas or even before New Year. I don´t know about the copying, aren´t these copyrighted by someone? If Doc is willing to trust me, he could first buy them off from someone else to get them, and then I send my transfer on payday and copy a receipt on Docs email after paying. My bank at fastest can transfer funds in 3-5 days. However, other bank must also handle the action before it shows in Docs account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back