INFO:NORS 79 Aspen Grilles

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
There is a company in Mexico that sells Mexican F parts such as grilles, lenses, side markers, ect.
http://www.mirsa-mx.com/

They have a 79 Aspen grille they sell.:icon_cheers:

They will not sell singles due to packages in Mexican mail is not good.

I would need a carrier. That I can get.
I need to hear some intrest.

114C.jpg

slant6billy

Reaction score
My Spanglish is piss poor since I only lived in Puerto Rico for 8 months over 10 years ago. Mexican is a little different, but what I can't see is what is in stock. Mirsa appears to be just a parts distributor and not a plastice parts stamping house, but I just gave a quick look and will have to go back and read their company history- I should let my 9 yearold translate- she is faster than me apparently. I'm definitely interested. Did you email the contact- David Infante? How was his english? I guess I'm just really stoked that there is a chance for NOS Grilles or in this case NNS Grilles.

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
Would be NORS
New Old Replacement Stock.

I wanted some Diplomat/Mexican Dart Grilles.
I got as far as they don't do single sales due to to the Mexican shipping issue. I would need a carrier.

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
I emailed David and we will see if he responds. I have someone that can translate Spanish if needed. I also have interest in some tailight bezels for my Dodge Dakota.

slant6billy

Reaction score
I wonder why no singles and what that has to do with the mex mail? I pulled them up on the map. They are less than 5 miles from the airport in Mexico City. I'm wondering how their parts counter(if they have one) would look? Anyone going on vacation in Mexico City? Anyone an international pilot?

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
Might be because of the drugs/body parts/guns/ammo/money/bombs that would be mailed.

Then the shipment has to go from The Gulf Cartel through the Los Zetas.

JeffB#2

Reaction score
If they can brought into the US, there shouldn't be a problem with demand. Even if you/someone brought in 100, they'd sell. I have a lightly used spare but another would be good to have as long as it wasn't in the $600-800 range. And I think you'd be able to find others in the same situation that would easily drop a couple hundred for a spare.

slant6billy

Reaction score
I think roadrunninmark is already on a plane...........

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
I got some details to work out with David and I will keep you posted. I am going to order something smaller stuff first and check out the quality and fit. I don't want you guys getting screwed. I think this is a tail light lense for my Dakota.

68ac.jpg

68ac.jpg

Last edited:

Dago Red

Reaction score
That's Six O'clock For Those Of You That Don't Habla

Other than being chewed out in two languages, I knew there was a good reason for marrying a feisty hispanic babe from Abilene, TX.:whip2:

I'd be in for a grill, if the price was reasonable.

Polka Dots.jpg

77kickinaspen

Reaction score
my dad orderd from this guy before with good results i asked him if it was a dude from mexico he said yes. hes gonna get some for his 64valiant he said ill look at the qaulity of those

BHA43

Reaction score
Got the grill from Eric the other day....... It is bad! I would never use it in a car I considered a show car but I knew that from the get-go! But for $150 it sure wold look fine in a everyday driver & for sure better than a kick in the dick! I really do think it could be made respectable & most people wouldn't notice. I think they are even a lot heavier than stock. Like I said if you are without, they are useable & an exact o knife & a dremel would do wonders.

lowbudget

Reaction score
You never know if my patch job doesn't work it might be an option. It looks like a lot of prep wok though.

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Got the grill from Eric the other day....... It is bad! I would never use it in a car I considered a show car but I knew that from the get-go! But for $150 it sure wold look fine in a everyday driver & for sure better than a kick in the dick! I really do think it could be made respectable & most people wouldn't notice. I think they are even a lot heavier than stock. Like I said if you are without, they are useable & an exact o knife & a dremel would do wonders.
Or a hole in the head!

Back