INFO:NORS 79 Aspen Grilles

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
Too bad the grilles didn't work out.
Thought I got lucky and found a good place.

Still better than a hole in the nose of the car and a used one still costs more.

slant6billy

Reaction score
So I got a little lost. Are those pictures of the Mexican grille for the 78/79 aspen?

slant6billy

Reaction score
Man, I had gotten plastic parts before, but that looks like the molding process was having a bad day. Lots of plastic slag and spru ends. If you ever got a snap together model car and wondered why it did not look like the box picture........ Still though,I may go for one. If you have some info how you went about getting it please PM me. I don't know when roadrunningmark is getting that flight to mexico city.

64dart170

Reaction score
I have recently purchased 2, New Repop Stock, 1979 Aspen grills for our wagon from the same place in USA.
I say 2 due to there were 2 different part numbers there so I ordered both just in case. There were no images to look at when buying. One I am hoping for is black and chrome and the other is supposed to be an assembly??? in black prime ready for paint. They both are supposed to be exact OE fit and match.
I'll be the judge of that. With 100% satisfaction garanteed with a nation wide company, how could they be wrong! LOL

I'll let you guys know and get some pics posted when they get here.
Should be here B4 Jan 19th.

Last edited:

slant6billy

Reaction score
I found another to repair and keep as a back up since it really isn't a good reapir job. Post them pics on the 19th.

64dart170

Reaction score
Bust..

I found another to repair and keep as a back up since it really isn't a good reapir job. Post them pics on the 19th.

1st one, Blk & Chrome one, ordered canceled out of stock
2nd one came in today, it ended up being a chrome & blk grille for a 97/98 Ford F-150 2WD

Still Looking....................:sad3:

Back