interior back panels needed 1978 Aspen R/T

Status
Not open for further replies.

schotzy

Reaction score
Contact seller
I am looking for the back interior panels that go around the back window in a 2 door "78 R/T Aspen .My windows are triangle . not square . I would perfer white but can dye them. Must be in good cond. Please send pics.
Thank you
Dawn

slant6billy

Reaction score
Got a red 79 R/T interior for 50 or obo or trade

100_1623.jpg
100_1624.jpg
100_1625.jpg
good conditionm a few scratches but NO Cracks. I have most if not all the back plastic. I have the window plastic, lower panels but not the front toe/ kick panels- since any 4 door or wagon works. Let me know. I have some budies in Florida (Tampa, Orlando, Daytona) who could work with us on shipping ground freight

100_1623.jpg

100_1624.jpg

100_1625.jpg

slant6billy

Reaction score
sent you a PM reply. I'm thinking a moutain bicycle box from a bike store should hold these panels nice with some air block pads and foam for shipping. Anyone have suggestions on boxing up and shipping from Jersey to Florida?

slant6billy

Reaction score
Ok. I grabbed 3 bike boxes since they stick out of one. Just saw this hole. Now the edge of one of the panels is flakey, I just noticed It would be the edge on the back deck (speaker panel). So it must have seen some sun in its day, so it is up to you if you still want them
100_1628.jpg

100_1628.jpg

schotzy

Reaction score
what piece is that ? I can't make it out ? I really only need the back panels,but will take what you have .Everything else on mine is in fairly good shape .I 'll take them . Are you putting them on the bus ? please call me so I can get your address so I can pay you . Thank you .

slant6billy

Reaction score
I'll be gathering my red interior parts through the weekend to shove in the box. I'll hit that Greyhound link and get this going. get some pictures of your build up on the site here.

schotzy

Reaction score
She is not much to look at right now but I will post some pic"s soon.We tore her down to the bare metal . She will has nothing in her at the moment . You have to look ugly before the beauty comes . ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back