Interior cleaner

Aspen500

Reaction score
I swear by Griot's Garage products. Only brand of car care products I've used for the past 20 years. Never even the slightest disappointed.

kkritsilas

Reaction score
Griot's Garage is one of the top car care suppliers. Local availability is not great, or I would be using them now. There are a lot of good suppliers of quality detailing supplies, but Armor All isn't one of them.

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
I don’t want to get in the Armor All good vs. Bad discussion.
I have used it 30 years ago (a lot), but quit using it.
Not because it doing things to paint, or for other reasons. I’ve not had anything crack on me or discolored or any other long term effects (that I ever noticed).

What I don’t like about it is surface gets dirty 15 minutes after using it. It is like it sucks all of the dust/dirt from ¼ mile away and deposits itself on surface I just cleaned.

Also I don’t like the gloss look it gives to items.

Another is I feel “oily” after using it

When I use water with a bit of soap, then surface stays clean for quite some time and looks more natural.
BudW

Aspen500

Reaction score
Griot's Garage is one of the top car care suppliers. Local availability is not great, or I would be using them now. There are a lot of good suppliers of quality detailing supplies, but Armor All isn't one of them.
That is the only bad part, pretty much have to order on-line but to get products like those, I'm fine with that. To some the price might seem high, however,,,,,,,,,,in the long run it's less expensive. In most cases you get the same results as any other product but only need to use 1/4 as much each time.
Don't laugh please but I also use the Griot's products on my lawnmower, snowblower, even the wheel barrow. Yep,,,,,,,anal, lol!

Back