Introducing New Member: 10secmbody

10secmbody

Reaction score
3 kids, good wife, small house in country, mancave garage, diehard mopar guy. 78 Caravelle 2 dr, nice driver, in the middle of a nitrous fed stroker big block swap maintaining a stockish vibe and appearance. LOVE M BODIES!!

10secmbody

Reaction score
Hmm, sleeper, ehh?

Sounds like a nice ride, post up some pics
Heres some pics of the beast. I dont have too many pics right now i had a phone mishap and lost most of them but heres a few that i do have from inside. A couple with the cop rims 15 x 7 and a couple with the new wider rims and mickey thompson tires Body pretty decent but painted bumpers cheesy so i found a chrome one for the rear. Looking for a front currently. In the process of engine swap when i get that all done ill roll it out for some nicer pics and vids.
20161104_012027.jpg
20161022_010602.jpg
20161104_011503.jpg
20161106_135136.jpg
20161105_213509.jpg
20161105_213700.jpg
20161022_010547.jpg
20161021_190546.jpg

Justwondering

Reaction score
Thanks for the photos.
You've done some amazing work... Nice color as well.

You ever get tired of your garage, just pack it up and ship it down here to me. Nice work area.

10secmbody

Reaction score
Thanks for the photos.
You've done some amazing work... Nice color as well.

You ever get tired of your garage, just pack it up and ship it down here to me. Nice work area.

Haha thank you. The colour is the original colour but with 10 percent more metal flake. Makes it pop a little more. Garage i love too really helps make things easy and fun to work on. Bought that hoist for 400 bucks installed it myself. Best money i ever spent. Not a rich guy i just try to do everything i can myself and it allows me to play around a bit. Course none of it would fly without my awsome wife too. Thanks for the commpliments i really appreciate them. Ill take more pics after i have the engine in place. Had it in and out about 10 times just fitting everything but next time it goes in it stays in.....until i blow it up.

Justwondering

Reaction score
I'm still at the shade tree/dirt work area stage.
But am saving money for a new work area and I'd love to have a hoist or a pit. At this point, I'd just like to be off the dirt. My cardboard keeps getting ripped or wet. But at least I can still get things done.

10secmbody

Reaction score
Thats great man! No garage no problem thats how real men work! Lol bit by bit and when you do get to build a little garage itll be that much sweeter when you can look back on the soggy cardboard days and say to yourself " i did it anyways " your a true car guy my friend

10secmbody

Reaction score
Thats great man! No garage no problem thats how real men work! Lol bit by bit and when you do get to build a little garage itll be that much sweeter when you can look back on the soggy cardboard days and say to yourself " i did it anyways " your a true car guy my friend
My bad "car girl" lol just realized your female! Lol cheers

Justwondering

Reaction score
Its all good. Just be sure you keep your eye on your hoist, if it ever does go missing come on down to Texas to find it. :p

10secmbody

Reaction score
Lol at least i have a general area to look! Lol although ill tell ya, you got your work cut out for you. It took seven men to lift one half of the post with the hydraulic and we still dropped it! Thats thd heaviest thing ive ever moved and i used to move grand pianos for a living. Although i do hear you Texans are some tough mofos

famous bob

Reaction score
Heres some pics of the beast. I dont have too many pics right now i had a phone mishap and lost most of them but heres a few that i do have from inside. A couple with the cop rims 15 x 7 and a couple with the new wider rims and mickey thompson tires Body pretty decent but painted bumpers cheesy so i found a chrome one for the rear. Looking for a front currently. In the process of engine swap when i get that all done ill roll it out for some nicer pics and vids. View attachment 18157 View attachment 18158 View attachment 18159 View attachment 18160 View attachment 18161 View attachment 18162 View attachment 18163 View attachment 18164
--------I like painted to match body color bumpers my self, think it looks good that way !!!!!!

Back