Introducing New Member: ekaz

ekaz

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys!
So, the ride is a '77 Volare Premier. It was my Dad's car until he passed away about this time last year. It was a rough year but now getting around to play in the garage again. It currently has a 318 with dual 4 barrels, a milder cam, headers, and a converter. It is/was a good driver and while needing some TLC, a good looking car. I saw was running it that the project before he passed was that he wanted to go with an electric fuel pump and wasn't able to get it running right. I know it's something with the wiring but never got to look at it, was actually supposed to go there after work the day he died. Anyway, sorry for the post-holiday downer, but that's the story. I want to get the car running again but the long term plans are to drop in a 5.7 genIII hemi. My experience is with the newer stuff and we tossed the idea around before, so that's what I'm going to do. I've already learned alot from reading over the weekend and I'm sure I'll be asking some questions along the way. Thanks again for the welcome!

ekaz

Reaction score
As she sits right now, well a layer of dust now too.
20150625_212229.jpg

Justwondering

Reaction score
ekaz...
sorry for your loss... lost my mom a few years ago, so I know the feeling of an almost finished project when your project partner isn't there anymore.

We have plenty of folks who can help you (we all love pictures), and your ride certainly looks good (with or without dust)!

Back