Introducing New Member: J Body Driver

J Body Driver

Reaction score
I got the Mirada from Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta. Flew out of Hamilton ON in morning, bought car and flew home that night. Then had car shipped back to Ontario.....what a nightmare and took 3 months...Never book with a company that doesn't own it's own trucks and make a shipping deposit. Just a few minor things to finish but it's plated and insured. Wish spring would get here and get this damn salt dust off roads!! I tinted windows and up 275/60R/15 on back since I took picture.
IMG_0903.JPG

Yellowdart69

Reaction score
I was wondering about the parts car. I had spoken to someone, in the Kitchener area, last year, that was selling a Cordoba. I think it was probably in rough shape.

kmccabe56

Reaction score
Thanks JBodyDriver, paint is over 20 years old and really a just a 30 footer. You know there are only 76 360 Miradas built, a rare car. The paint code for Baron red I think is TM9, E58 is the 360 4BBL, and M55 is the t-tops, I like the Tan buckets and console, mine has the 40/60 split bench in Ox Red. Your Charger looks fantastic!!
You need to post more pictures...lol

Who told you there were only 76 360 Miradas? "Production" information on the internet is 99% crap and 1% bullshit.

kmccabe56

Reaction score
Steering Column, transmission...drag racers like the lightweight case, the fiberglas reinforcement panel (behind the bumper cover) if its not cracked, headlight bezels, front turn signal housings if they aren't cracked, un-cracked side marker lens, bucket seats, all saleable items to buy more parts for the Mirada....if the Cordoba windshield doesn't come out without cracking, Pilkington Classics in Ohio has reproduction tinted windshields for $270 plus $225 to ship to a customs agent in Canada...
If there are owners in Southern Ontario that need a windshield, you could consider having it shipped to Detroit and pick it up yourself. There are plenty of shops located downtown that will accept a package for a nominal fee. The tunnel toll is about $13 and change round trip. So whatever your gas cost is, factor that against the $225 US shipping.

Justwondering

Reaction score
Who told you there were only 76 360 Miradas? "Production" information on the internet is 99% crap and 1% bullshit.
kmccabe56 ... your observation made me laugh....

I had many a passionate discussion with my dad and he would eventually say something like 'Well why don't you tell me how you really feel about it'.

Miss you dad.
JW

Back