Introducing New Member: JLN5thAve

JLN5thAve

Reaction score
Glad to be here - I found this site, by chance, when looking up information about my car, and happened upon a very long post documenting the removal and replacement of a vinyl top on another 5th Ave.. So, I thought I would join...

The Fifth Ave is IMHO one of the best cars ever made... And mayhaps I can find some help getting this thing up and running and eventually restored to its former glory..

My grandfather introduced me to Chrysler... Was his car.. and I love Chrysler.. Happy to be here!
IMG_0271.JPG

Justwondering

Reaction score
Really glad you found us.
Very beautiful car. Is it blue or silver or maybe white. I can't tell from the picture (I'm sure its not my very, very, very old eyes....lol)

JLN5thAve

Reaction score
Really glad you found us.
Very beautiful car. Is it blue or silver or maybe white. I can't tell from the picture (I'm sure its not my very, very, very old eyes....lol)

She is the silver with brown interior. Thank you for the compliment.. I think she is the most beautiful car I could be lucky enough to own.. Although she be in rough shape.

Welcome to our site!

Where about do you reside at (in the USA)?

Live in New Mexico - just south of Albuquerque.. Great classic car country.. No salt, no humidity.. Just harsh sun on the paint.

Back