Introducing New Member: Motorhead80R/T

Motorhead80R/T

Reaction score
We own a 1980 Aspen R/T, Just over 20 years now, and are in the process of freshening it up, But having probs finding much in the way of parts. I`ve been a professional Auto Tech for over 40 years

droptop

Reaction score
Welcome. Show us some pics of your car. What parts are you looking for?

Motorhead80R/T

Reaction score
Thank you for the warm welcome, Pics will have to wait until spring, I have it put away for the winter right now. As far as what I`m seeking in the way of parts, Mostly trim stuff, like fender flares, red r/t stripes and a couple rallye wheel centers, ours has the wagon wheel type on it. Did I see someone has F-body calenders for sale, I`d like one of those. I have some interior parts I don`t need so I`ll have to list them and see if someone else can use them.

droptop

Reaction score
"Wagon wheels"...LOL, I love it, that is what I call them. I think that I have an extra full set of the centers. I also have a couple extra triangle trim pieces if needed.

IMG_0673 (2).JPG

Motorhead80R/T

Reaction score
Thank you for your response,, I`d be happy to purchase your centers, and I`m pretty sure that dodge in the sales borchere listed them as wagon wheels. anyways, what are these triangle trim pieces you mention,,

droptop

Reaction score
The stainless trim that clips into the wheel at the spokes. There are 8 of them on each wheel and prone to falling off. I am pretty sure I don't have the center caps, only the part that bolts to the wheel. I will get a pic of what I have tomorrow and post it.

Silver Bullet

Reaction score
I am the person that sells the F-body calendars. I'm currently out of them. However there might be one more order. Let me know if you are interested and I'll put you on the list.

droptop

Reaction score
I have 4 of the centers. 2 are very nice chrome, and 2 of them have some pits. Not sure how many of the triangles that I have, but I know that I have at least one. LOL.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Motorhead80R/T

Reaction score
I am the person that sells the F-body calendars. I'm currently out of them. However there might be one more order. Let me know if you are interested and I'll put you on the list.
Thank you for your reply, I am interested in a calendar, So put me on the list and let know if you get more

Motorhead80R/T

Reaction score
I have 4 of the centers. 2 are very nice chrome, and 2 of them have some pits. Not sure how many of the triangles that I have, but I know that I have at least one. LOL.
I`d like to buy the two best center caps you have and at least 3 triangle if you have them, Let me know how much you want and we`ll arrange this,, thank you again

Back