Introducing...

YY1

Reaction score
Hey. I've had Mopars since I was 17, although I did have some Buicks and an Olds before that. I'm mainly a B body guy, but have had a 73 Rallye Challenger and a 73 360 powered Duster...and a 71 Torino GT 351- shaker hood bought from the original owner.

I've never had an F/M/J, unless you count my 5th Ave parts car (parts listed in for sale area), but I've always wanter either a spitfire orange 4 speed, a/c, fold down, T top Volare Roadrunner (don't ask for much, huh?). I might take a T top Mirada, though.

A couple of my friends have had Diplomat and Gran Fury cop cars, and I think those are cool.

Back when I worked at a gas Union 76 station (very late in the "full serve era"), I drove a customer's Aspen wagon that was a maroon, 360 4 speed car with buckets and rallye wheels (with whitewalls) That was a trip, and almost certainly factory, since it was so new at the time.

Last edited:

MiradaMegacab

Reaction score
I got a Maroon 1980 T-Top Mirada for sale. Just under 80k miles. 318, pw,pl,p seat cruise control. Only 7 Dodge Miradas were made in 1980.

Back