Invisible targets

YY1

Reaction score
I drive a bright metallic orange truck.
How do they NOT see me?

I love the ones who absolutely MUST pull out in front of me, on a 50 MPH two lane road, when there's no one behind me for 3000 feet, and they wait untill they can see the whites of my eyes, putt out and do 15 under the speed limit.

Then they usually travel down the road about 500 feet and stop to make a left.

In FL, the natives like to give the "yankees" crap about being bad drivers.
I have an argument ender for that one.

Ever driven on snow?

People where it snows don't generally do that BS, becuse if they do, they die.

I LOVE Florida, but I don't like to hear people complain about the heat!

ramenth

Reaction score
I drive a bright metallic orange truck.
How do they NOT see me?

I love the ones who absolutely MUST pull out in front of me, on a 50 MPH two lane road, when there's no one behind me for 3000 feet, and they wait untill they can see the whites of my eyes, putt out and do 15 under the speed limit.

Then they usually travel down the road about 500 feet and stop to make a left.

What kills me is that these idiots can't make a simple decision when it comes to driving, yet they vote.

YY1 said:
In FL, the natives like to give the "yankees" crap about being bad drivers.
I have an argument ender for that one.

Ever driven on snow?

People where it snows don't generally do that BS, becuse if they do, they die.

I LOVE Florida, but I don't like to hear people complain about the heat!

I have family in Florida. The "yankees" don't know how to drive? That's funny.

Let's see, left lane rider doing 10 under the speed limit, forcing everyone to pass on the right and holding up traffic. Yup, Florida plate.

Lane changes (on the rare occasion they move into the right hand lane) cutting someone off who's trying to pass their sorry asses on the right, because they refuse to look in the right hand mirror, instead doing the old head turn over the right shoulder and the car which is passing on the right just happens to be hidden in the blind spot of the C-pillar. Oh, and they do this without a turn signal, too boot. Yup, Florida plate.

Some poking along on a two lane, 15 under the speed limit, piling traffic up behind 'em? Yup, Florida plate.

Slowing down miles ahead of his turn, then jamming the brake suddenly once he makes his turn with no turn signal? Yup, Florida plate.

Personally, every time I'm in Florida visiting family I refuse to ride with one. Just give me directions and I'll drive.

Last edited:

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
That's too funny...and eerily familiar and I was wondering why.
Then it dawned on me that we have a whole lot of Ontario drivers doing the snowbird thing.

Where do they go?

FLORIDA!

I get the same crap up here and it's usually overpriced silicone housewives in their BMW suv's, inexperienced idiots who think they're race car drivers or clueless old timers who
for some reason are almost ALWAYS driving Buicks.

So please allow me to apologize for the potential morons we're sending your way from Ontario.

Just keep in mind... I have to deal with them too.

Back