Is AspenandVolar.com safe to go to ?

tallhair

Reaction score
I keep getting warnings when I try to go to that site. I'd like to go back but I'm a little scared

Is anyone else getting warnings ?

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
I guess Chrome gets bad warnings.
IE works.

Someone been hacking that place for some reason.
Don't look at me, I'm not computer savvy.

tallhair

Reaction score
Well I screwed up the thread title with leaving he e off but i guess you knew what I mean. There's a lot of good guys over there and miss checking in

Thanks for the reply Dr

80 Aspen RT

Reaction score
Yeah lots of problems over there. The only thing other than my phone (which it didn't work for awhile) is Internet Explorer. I use Firefox and it does not work.
I think Eric is thinking of switching the hosting site.

old yellow 78

Reaction score
Yeah, I've been staying away because I don't understand most of what they are talking about, and I don't want any computer trouble - although I never had any actual trouble with the site functioning other than the inconvenience of when it was down after being hacked, and I use Internet Explorer. It's really too bad because I really enjoyed the site. What's wrong with people that they have nothing better to do than create trouble? Hopefully it will get sorted out soon.

tallhair

Reaction score
Yeah lots of problems over there. The only thing other than my phone (which it didn't work for awhile) is Internet Explorer. I use Firefox and it does not work.
I think Eric is thinking of switching the hosting site.

I hope so ... too bad really. Hopefully someone will post here when it's sorted out.

tallhair

Reaction score
Yeah, I've been staying away because I don't understand most of what they are talking about, and I don't want any computer trouble - although I never had any actual trouble with the site functioning other than the inconvenience of when it was down after being hacked, and I use Internet Explorer. It's really too bad because I really enjoyed the site. What's wrong with people that they have nothing better to do than create trouble? Hopefully it will get sorted out soon.

Pretty much for me too. I use chrome and it don't like it at all

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
I got it updated to 4.2.3 now. Goggle Chrome still give the red screen, most likely someone reported the site to goggle. Firefox still crashes so I sent a report back to them.

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
For right now and the near future I will be on this site. I am still thinking whether or no to continue my sight. I plan on transferring it to Hostgator.

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
Someone must be real mad over there and know IT stuff or the server is a POS.

Can't recall hacks here, Dippy, or even large boards like Moparts and Yellowbullet where there is even more 'keyboard superhero commando' stuff.

I know on Dippy, the Chinese are ALWAYS viewing and Dippy always bashes Chinese 'quality'

Back