SOLD ISO FJM Body V8 K Member

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruue1

Reaction score
Contact seller
If anyone has a V8 K member that will swap into my 1980 Dodge Aspen, please let me know.

I have a 360 I would like to put in this car.

Mounts, brakes, torsion bars would be great too.

Thanks
Simon

bruue1

Reaction score
I have been in contact with MoTech in California, they stated that they plan on having the Schumacher conversion mounts available for sale by early 2022, they are thinking January.

If you are looking for these mounts they will out you on a list and contct you when they get their shipment in and have them ready for sale.

UNKIE

Reaction score
If anyone has a V8 K member that will swap into my 1980 Dodge Aspen, please let me know.

I have a 360 I would like to put in this car.

Mounts, brakes, torsion bars would be great too.

Thanks
Simon
Try summit speed or Mopar I recall that someone makes an adapter kit
Part Number: TRD-4695 for all slant 6 to v8 engine
trd-4695_ml.jpg

80mirada

Reaction score
That is a conversion kit for the earlier style biscuit mounts. FMJ bodies use spool type mounts and conversions have been few and far between.

bruue1

Reaction score
Yeah, my understanding is that TransDapt conversion kits stop at the F Bodies, which is unfortunate. MoTech acquired Schumacher. MoTech has told me they'll have the Schumacher conversion mounts ready for sale by early 2022. Like maybe even in January. So they are coming back available, hopefully

droptop

Reaction score
I just acquired an 80 Aspen police car that was a 360. No motor or trans but has the complete k frame and suspension located in Southern Indiana. I bought it for the 8.25 sure grip and rear sway bar. Everything else is available. PM me if interested. Car is VERY rusty so no body metal is useable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back