ISO rear suspension

droptop

Reaction score
Anyone know of a source for the rubbers that go in the rear leaf spring mounts on a F body?

Aspen500

Reaction score
I've got the poly insulator pads (pretty sure they are Energy brand) in my car and it's darn close to the same as having ISO delete.

droptop

Reaction score
I had a conversation this afternoon with a good friend, and a fellow F body owner, and he told me that RockAuto is a distributor for Energy Suspension Parts. So I checked their website and sure enough, the exact same part is available from Rock Auto for 25% less.

droptop

Reaction score
I've got the poly insulator pads (pretty sure they are Energy brand) in my car and it's darn close to the same as having ISO delete.

I am ok with that. In fact, I was considering doing away with them when I couldn’t find any. Biggest reason that I wanted to keep them was not to change the ride height.

Aspen500

Reaction score
That's where I finally found my Energy Suspension poly sway bar bushing kit, Rock Auto. It showed "only one in stock" and I couldn't hit "add to cart" quick enough, lol. Only place out of I don't know how many I checked, that had it. The others were either "not in stock", "unavailable until further notice" or "est ship date 05/31/22 or 06/09/22" etc.

Remow2112

Reaction score
So, bigger question. Where do we get poly leaf spring eyelet bushing in poly? This is the back end, not the odd oval up front.

Aspen500

Reaction score
I ended up buying a poly spring bushing kit with shackle and front eye bushings from Summit. The shackle bushing only kits are unavailable for who knows how much longer. Last I checked, Summit estimated June 6th, and no other place had them either. No place I found lists them for F-body BUT, '68-71 B-body (w/o 440 or Hemi) are the same bushings. I have replacement springs with round front eyes and the B-body bushing is 2" OD, which matches what I have. Didn't want to wait months to do the shackles (thanks to you know who) and Summit had the kit in stock. Difference was, shackle bushings alone are $10 vs. the spring kit at $70 but, you do what you have to do, yes?. I'm sure the same bushings fit other Mopar's also but, order for '68-'71 B-body and you'll be good to go.

The kit was Energy Suspension brand which, unlike Prothane, is made in USA. Didn't change the front bushings yet but that's a project for next winter.

Remow2112

Reaction score
Thank you. I should have thought of that. I will get myself a set ordered.

Aspen500

Reaction score
Correction, "estimated ship date if ordered today" is now June 16th (Summit) First it was Feb, then early March, late March, April 8th, April 30, 3 different dates in May, June 3rd, 10th, 16th,,,,,,,,,well, you get the idea.

Back