J-body parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

trevor71

Reaction score
Contact seller
I am stripping a 83? Dodge Mirada all interior parts, glass, exterior trim, and tail lights are for sale. Stuff is in decent shape. I don't want to ship anything local pickup only. Let me know your needs small parts $10 and up May sell whole car for the right price Thanks

cell phone pics 241.jpg

cell phone pics 240.jpg

cell phone pics 238.jpg

cell phone pics 239.jpg

72Dodge

Reaction score
Let me know if you change your mind and are willing to ship some smaller items.

MiradaMegacab

Reaction score
We should have a GTG (Get ToGether) at the Chryslers at Carlisle show.
Trade/sell parts and consume alcoholic beverages!

trevor71

Reaction score
Changed my mind on shipping parts If you want parts shipped it may take me some time I have got a lot of things going right now Thanks

trevor71

Reaction score
We should have a GTG (Get ToGether) at the Chryslers at Carlisle show.
Trade/sell parts and consume alcoholic beverages!
Hopefully I get to go this year have not been there in a few years Might have to drag the street stock up there and try to sell it

alf44

Reaction score
is there anyone in the upper midwest that goes to mopars in the park, farmington, mn? i go maybe every other year, im just down the road from there. would love to see others rides there

NoCar340

Reaction score
Do you have the bezel for the center stack, around the radio and heater controls, that matches the instrument cluster bezel? I'd be interested in both pieces.

72Dodge

Reaction score
Before the new year, he was going to start taking the car apart and get back to me... said it could take a week or more to get to it, lots going on. Haven't heard back yet, but then, may have been delayed by the polar vortex too! The bezels were one of the things he was looking into for me, but I'll let you know if I end up not taking those (or he will of course).

trevor71

Reaction score
Sorry guys weather has not been very forgiving cold as h one day and warm the next cant seem to get the right time to get this thing out of the back yard and in garage hopefully this week i can get at it I will keep you updated Thanks for your patience

NoCar340

Reaction score
Whoops... I must've missed that part, 72Dodge. No desire to step on toes for 'em!

I feel your pain on the weather, Trevor. The temps here hovered at or below zero for well over a week, with night time temps in the -30F range. I have not been real keen on hanging out in the yard either!

mworke

Reaction score
is there anyone in the upper midwest that goes to mopars in the park, farmington, mn? i go maybe every other year, im just down the road from there. would love to see others rides there

alf44 --- I have been attending Mopars in the park back when it was held in Shakopee. I enjoy going to the Farmington location as it is much closer for me. I'm in SE MN. near Rochester. Ever make it to Stewartville for the Stewie Cruisers show every Friday? Mike

alf44

Reaction score
no ive never heard of that show. used to go to raceway park alot for that show.. to bad its torn down ;(

alf44

Reaction score
is that stearing wheel blue? if so, do you still have it and what would you like to get for it??? thanks,, alan

trevor71

Reaction score
Ok i have this thing on the trailer and ready to go in garage but got 12 inches of snow so bare with me i will keep you posted

72Dodge

Reaction score
Yeah, no rush. It's about 12 below ridiculous here... lungs freeze on the first breath of outdoor air. What a winter.

trevor71

Reaction score
Another set back snow all melted yesterday yard turned into a mud hole now today another 10 inches of snow I might get to it sometime before July Sorry guys we're not used to this kind of winter usually not this bad! One good thing been able to ride the snowmobiles this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back