J-body seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shorty Thompson

Reaction score
Contact seller
I got some dark blue front seats (bucket seats) and an arm rest out of a Mirada I think . The came out of an 82 I know for certain . Just curious to see if anyone wants them before they head to the scrapper .

jimmyray

Reaction score
Very interested. Are they Leather or farbic. What condition are they in?

Shorty Thompson

Reaction score
Photo503.gif

Photo504.gif

Here ya go ! Finally ! Sorry for the long delay .

jimmyray

Reaction score
looks like exactly what I need! Would you be willing to ship them to 36203? I have no idea what it would entail, but if you could manage it reasonably, I will take them. It looks like they could go greyhound to Anniston, AL for about $92 each seat. Would you go $310 shipped, with the extra $10 to cover the Paypal fee?

Last edited:

Shorty Thompson

Reaction score
looks like exactly what I need! Would you be willing to ship them to 36203? I have no idea what it would entail, but if you could manage it reasonably, I will take them. It looks like they could go greyhound to Anniston, AL for about $92 each seat. Would you go $310 shipped, with the extra $10 to cover the Paypal fee?

never shipped grayhound before. How does 1 go about that ? Can someone tell me how to get to their website to figure this out ?

Shorty Thompson

Reaction score

Let me get/find the nearest location , a box to ship them in and it looks like a can do for shipping . Ok !

jimmyray

Reaction score
Yes, that is the correct city/town. I have a 1981 Mirada, and it looks like they will bolt to the power seat fixture.

Shorty Thompson

Reaction score
Well , your getting all the fixtures too. just so ya know . I'll be taking them to work Tuesday getting banding wrapped aropund them for shipping next Saturday the 9th . Ball's in your area now .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back